Monday, December 31, 2012

Hello Blogging World!

Hello everyone, It's been a while since I last blog. I keep on starting a new blog and let them die so soon. I let things go over me. Today, January 1, 2013 I want to test my focus on how long can I keep a blog (sounds fun :) ). This blog is going to be my personal and official blog I'm also going to use this blog someday when I applied for a job :). Yes Blogs can be a reference or a PORTFOLIO where you can showcase your current work and how you live life. This blog is not going to be super personal because I want to keep private things in private, I'm a private person. I'm also going to apologize to those GRAMMAR NAZZI, please bare with me.. I'm not good at speaking nor writing ENGLISH, one of my reason (if you knew me already) to blog is to develop my communication skills :)

I'm also here starting a blog to find new friends! :) I'm about to enjoy blogging! Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment